Saturday, January 19, 2013

How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm . . .

By Donald Sensing

. . . after they've seen Paree?

"Welcome to the age of the printed magazine."

No, I don't mean Field and Stream, I mean this:


This is a 30-round AR-15 magazine produced on a home-model 3D printer. Cost about $5. Factory-made magazines cost from $30 up, if you can find one. Video at the link.

BTW, I do not own an "assault" rifle and have no desire to get one, quite apart from the ridiculous price they cost even before the latest buying frenzy. They are, IMO, pretty much useless for home defense and I don't hunt any more, so I can't think of any reason, even a stupid one, to get one. Besides, I carried one for several years in the Army and for the life of me, I just do not see why so many civilians think they are so desirable.

 Bookmark and Share